Thursday, July 19, 2012

Gettin' Professional: My New Website

Currently, I am sitting in a graphic design class building a website for my business: Face Reading by Tali. Making a website turns out to be easier than I would've thought, however, maybe the ease of building my website comes from my excellent teacher. So far, I have made the entire website image in Adobe Photoshop and sliced it up into pieces for Adobe Dreamweaver. The next step is to get my sliced website image into Adobe Dreamweaver to do the HTML. My brand-new-completely-made-my-yours-truly site should be up sometime within the next week. Here's what it will look like:


1 comment:

  1. Very Nice information!! I like this Very much !!
    Thanks for shairing with us,keep positing and please do post on face reading
    human psychology face reading, face reading chinese astrology
    Best face reading courses in pune | Face reading center in pune

    ReplyDelete