Friday, July 20, 2012

Face Reading Presentation for Rotary Club of Hawks Prairie - Lacey/Olympia

About an hour ago, I finished up my Face Reading Presentation at the Hawks Prairie Rotary Club with a satisfied feeling. The presentation was one of my best yet and the club members were not only avid and respectful listeners but they rose up to the challenge of participating in something they knew little about! I had a wonderful experience that has renewed my vigor for my Face Reading business. The video of my presentation will be up within the next week (as will my new web site!).

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! Im so proud of you, your passion has inspired me to write a blog myself! It'll be up and running in the next few days! I wish you the best with your website!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great to hear! I can't wait to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice information!! I like this Very much !!
    Thanks for shairing with us,keep positing and please do post on face reading
    human psychology face reading, face reading chinese astrology
    Best face reading courses in pune | Face reading center in pune

    ReplyDelete